IIC 2016 begins at May 13th, 2016 and ends at December 31st, 2016. You can find relevant information, as well as the test, here. Good luck to everyone who ‘ll try it!
- SRA-F and VRA reached 30 testees. New norm reports, as well as some statistical values are available at each test’s stats page.
- VGT : Alternative answers regarding 2 items were reconsidered and accepted (plain logic and high correlation with overall score). Some scores will raise and norms will adapt. Changes will be seen in some days.
- 2 new tests are introduced, VRA-R and NGT-R. They can be taken free of charge until they reach 30 testees. Testees who have already tried VRA, VRA II, NRA and NRA II in the past and are now interested in VRA-R or NGT-R, may send an email for further instructions. Tests can be found here, whereas their preliminary norms can be found at their stats page.
- Changes and experimentations have been made on my tests the last year (test withdrawals, item mixing, revisions etc.). Tests remaining seem to be of high quality, showing excellent reliability. No more changes from now on, all tests will continue existing exactly as they currently are. You can read more here.
2nd norm report was calculated for NPRA at N=50. You can find it at NPRA’s stats page.
From now on, test results will be sent in a simple .pdf file. You can find a sample, here. Testees who have already tried any of my tests, can require their score reports through email, if they wish so. Of course, no extra fee required. Don’t forget to participate in the VSIT-R Contest, one month left! Details can be found at the previous post!
1.New, more precise (still preliminary), norms for NRA, NRA II and VRA II will be published within the next few days.
2.Prizes for Contest 2016 : Contest lasts until April 30th, 2016. The following prizes will be awarded to contestants :
- 1st Place : Monetary prize (about 25% of total amount gathered from Contest’s submissions) plus free submissions on 2 of my tests (of contestant’s choice).
- 2nd Place : Monetary prize (about 20% of total amount gathered from Contest’s submissions) plus free submissions on 2 of my tests (of contestant’s choice).
- 3rd – 4th Place : Fee return plus free submission on 2 of my tests (of contestant’s choice).
- 5th – 10th Place : Free submission on 2 of my tests (of contestant’s choice).
- Every contestant : Free submission on 1 of my tests (of contestant’s choice).
Possible additional prizes will be announced in the future. Don’t miss it! Good luck!