!- BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE TEST, READ PROVIDED DESCRIPTION AND INSTRUCTIONS. -!
Description : CPE-N consists of the best items of NGT-F, NGT II, NRA I & II, NPRA-F and NPRA36 (plus some new sequences) and is the product of 7 years of constant observations, adaptations and statistical analysis in the field of high range tests. Test strictly requires pattern recognition ability; advanced knowledge is not required (since one is reading this page, one has all the required skills – in particular, knowing how to add, subtract, multiply, divide and what roots and squares are). No time limit is set for this questionnaire.
A wide range of mental skills is tested through items of varying nature and escalating difficulty.
Instructions : Please do read carefully the following:
- Sending answers : Answers can be sent through email (to ngtfinal (a) yahoo.gr), using this answersheet until December 31st, 2019. One submission is allowed.
- Use of references is allowed but most likely will be of no use. Do not, however, discuss items or your answers with anyone. Publication of solutions, direct on indirect, is strictly prohibited and will result in prosecution, once detected.
- Fee : 7 Euro, through PayPal, to ngtfinal (a) yahoo.gr. In cases of candidates coming from low-income countries, fee will be waived but identity verification will be asked, so as to protect the examination from fraudulent submissions.
- Top 50 scorers will be listed in the relevant list. Score lower than 9-10 won’t be listed, except if candidate wishes so.
- If anyone wishes to try this test without taking part in the Contest (without being listed), it is possible by sending a fee of 14 Euro to ngtfinal (a)yahoo.gr, through PayPal.
- All contestants will be entitled to a free submission on one of my tests (of their choice), as a symbolic prize for their participation. More prizes, like monetary ones, will be announced soon. Donations to help extend prizes are more than welcome.