!- BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE TEST, READ PROVIDED DESCRIPTION AND INSTRUCTIONS. -!
Description : Cognitive Performance Examination 38 (CPE38) consists of 38 items (19 verbal analogies, 19 numerical sequences), that have to be answered under no time limit. Test in general requires pattern recognition ability; advanced knowledge is not required (only that of elementary procedures (addition, multiplication, subtraction, division) in numerical part and simple information acquiring, when necessary, in verbal part).
Combination of numerical and verbal items (according to my experience) shows high correlation with widely used (supervised) intelligence batteries, probably the highest, on average, among all other types of tests (single-item ones or mixed).
Instructions : Please do read carefully the following:
- Sending answers : Answers can be sent through email (to ngtfinal (a) yahoo.gr), using this answersheet until May 31st, 2019. One submission is allowed.
- Use of references is allowed but most likely will be of little use. Do not, however, discuss items or your answers with anyone. Publication of solutions, direct on indirect, is strictly prohibited and will result in prosecution, once detected.
- Fee : 7 Euro, through PayPal, to ngtfinal (a) yahoo.gr. In cases of candidates coming from low-income countries, fee will be waived but identity verification will be asked, so as to protect the examination from fraudulent submissions.
- Top 50 scorers will be listed in the relevant list. Scores lower than 8-9 won’t be listed, except if candidate wishes so.
- If anyone wishes to try this test without taking part in the Contest (without being listed), it is possible by sending a fee of 14 Euro to ngtfinal (a)yahoo.gr, through PayPal.
- All contestants will be entitled to a free submission on one of my tests (of their choice), as a symbolic prize for their participation. More prizes, like monetary ones, will be announced soon. Donations to help extend prizes are more than welcome.